Thursday August 25th : 3pm - 10pm
Friday August 26th: 11am - 11pm
- 7pm - Live Performance by SVET - Hip Hop Violinist!
- 8pm - Live Performance by Ahmad Hatoum - Arabic Singer
Saturday August 27th: 11am - 11pm
- 5pm - Asian Culture Live Performance & Dance
- 9pm - Live Performance by Emad Batayeh - Arabic Singer
Sunday August 28th: 11am - 6pm
- 11am - 2pm: Sensory Friendly Sunday
(no music, lights, or loud noises)
- 12pm - Backpack Giveaway (while supplies last)
Our Festival brings to you different foods from local restaurants who are thrilled to showcase their creative, mouth-watering creations to the local community.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Be a part of our festival by becoming a sponsor. Let the local community know who you are with great visibility!
About Our Festival
HYPE ATHLETICS invites the entire community to enjoy live music, food, RIDES, and activities for adults and children during our Michigan Cultural and Diversity Festival.
Come and experience all the culture our community has with live performances, authentic cuisine and children's activities.
A Variety of Food!
Live Music & Shows